Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Run Around Sue" by Roy Stroh

The Travel Rifle...named "Run Around Sue". It sports a 40" .62 swamped rifled barrel donated by Charles Burton, Chambers lock, curly maple stock and brass furniture. The thimbles and patch box were handmade by me. This is a gun that is meant to travel and to go on many hunting trips and shoots. I built this for my friends and special people to have a turn at borrowing and using, pictures and stories will be requested from hunts and shoots this gun is used on, good and bad. After many hunting trips it will be placed up for auction and all 100% of the proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This has been an idea I have been thinking about for a while now and the rifle is now completed, ready for use. It is my hope is sees much of the country in the hands of many different people.






Copy and photos supplied by Roy Stroh.

No comments:

Post a Comment