Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Impossible Illution Collection

I have to be sincere with you. Dealing with so many optical illusions daily, has it’s negative side as well. I have really become selective, publishing only those I like visually and that bring something new to this optical illusion theme. Well, sometimes my duty is to share illusions I know you want, but that I don’t care much about. Impossible Object ones were really interesting at first, but after some time they’ve become variation of a variation of a variation. Rarely something new flies in. But to clean my illusion directory a little, I have collected rest of them i had on my disk, and posted them inside this post. Do what you will. Maybe you’ll even like some of them. You can comment, or don’t. It’s up to you. Try and enjoy this collection.

View more »

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including a work of mine to your page, I ask you to please put my name underneath.
    Thanks!
    Ricardo Baigorria
    http://im-possible.info/english/art/montage/baigorria.html

    ReplyDelete