Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pics from Melbourne

I Might as well show off a few photos of the little field trip , that myself and a few servers from Melbourne went on. We traveled to Ballarat by train from Melbourne, it was an amazingly pleasant trip. I must say. I've always had a bit of disdain to Australia, I've only begun really appreciating it after my return from over seas, but now after seeing the Victoria country side, I must say , we living in an Amazing country!
Here we are in the Ballarat town hall.
we decided to go for a walk to the local lake, unfortunately and to our disapointment it was completely dry!!
Why are Anglican Churchs so much better then Catholic ones?

A shot of Ballarat to end the post. It is well worth to spend sometime to explore one's own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment