Friday, June 15, 2007

*****Warning Traditional Catholism*****


It has come to my attention, that some people do not agree with this site or it's contents.
Please note carefully: THIS IS A SHARED BLOG.
There are 3 contributors

Roman433-myself
Stephen
Summa Theologica

Recently I have been informed the Summa Theologica's post "Girl Altar Boys", has offended a few people, particularly Ms Anonymous who commented on it. Please note that this post was written by Summa Theologica, so please take it up with him, not me!

Finally if you find this blog offensive, no one is forcing you to read it, so please don't.
If I have made any personal attacks against you in this blog, please e-mail me your complaint and I will merely apologies and remove it, if the complaint is in reason. I do not wish for this blog cause any problems for people, so as I said please e-mail me with your concerns and i will be happy to help resolve them with in reason. Further more please do not hassle any priest mentioned on this blog or associated with me about this blog, they have enough to worry about, please hassle me directly. At least i have done you the advantage of hinting at my identity and not hiding under the veil of being anonymous.

So let's sum up :
1) This is a shared blog!
2) The post on Girl Altar boys is not my post, so take up your complaints with it's creator
3) If you have a problem with the blog , E-mail me with your concerns and We will resolve them, if with in reason.
4) FREEDOM OF THE PRESS

I hope this post has cleared a few things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment